Happy New Year Everyone!
I’d like to wish everyone a safe, profitable, and happy New Year! Let’s make 2012 the best yet.
For me, I no longer make resolutions, I set goals.
If you fail at something you resolve to do, you don’t feel bad; but if you set a goal and don’t achieve it, you feel different and allow yourself the introspection of hindsight and strive to improve. So set goals not resolutions!
My goals for 2012:
- 2012 sees me concentrating on the core of my business; the actor, model, and business/corporate headshot.
- After a successful completion of a video series last year, I’m expanding into video training: check out the Video link on my site and look for the first video to be available at the end of January: “A Baker’s Dozen: One Speedlight 13 Looks”
- 2012 sees and expansion of my relationship with Expoimaging and a full series of workshops and presentations.
- Look for me at B+H Photo, EP Levine, Hunt’s Photo, Photo Connection, Unique Photo, and maybe Calumet throughout the year presenting Off Camera Flash
- Also visit this site for updates on the regular workshops I offer
- Yes this sounds like a resolution and it is: a return to the gym! Getting off my fat arse, losing 10 pounds, and getting that Cholesterol back in line!
- My goal is to expand my lighting skills with Off Camera Flash, Strobes, and a new addition: Constant Lighting.
- Gear is expensive, so this goal is literally year long, but I’m committed to giving my clients and students the best, so I’ll be upgrading and adding gear to get the best looks.
Well that’s it for now. Have a safe and Happy New Year, and I’ll see you in 2012!!